- $4,433.78 to About – Sara For Women a feminist non-profit society providing safe refuge and community-based resources for women in Mission and Abbotsford. We promote and support women’s efforts to achieve domestic, political, and social equality.
- $1,111.11 to Abbotsford Disaster Relief Fund – Abbotsford Community Foundation (abbotsfordcf.org) to support front-line agencies providing essential services to affected families and businesses affected by the floods.
- $1,111.00 to Donate – Chilliwack Community Services (comserv.bc.ca) to support families affected by the floods.
- $4,444.44 to the Mission Community Services Society’s Christmas Bureau to provide festive food hampers and toys to low-income families, individuals, and seniors living in our hometown
- $111 to Fundraiser for Michael Jenkins by Lisa Otway : Help Maron Jenkins Beat Pancreatic Cancer (gofundme.com)
- Donated 3 new jackets to our local highschool and one new jacket to a young single mother
RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS AND PROMOS TO YOUR INBOX