- $1,111.11 to Mission Starfish | Backpack Starfish Pack in celebration of Joel's birthday. Each week, volunteers fill backpacks with 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and snacks and then deliver them to local schools for the students to take home on the weekend. The students return the empty backpacks to the school the following week, and our volunteers pick them up to be refilled for the following weekend.
- $1,111.00 to Indian Residential School Survivors Society (irsss.ca) in celebration of Jenn's birthday. The Indian Residential School Survivor Society (IRSSS) has a wealth of experience delivering wellness and healing services to Indian Residential School Survivors and intergenerational Survivors throughout B.C. IRSSS provides essential services to Residential School Survivors, their families, and to those dealing with intergenerational traumas. These impacts affect every family and every community across B.C. and Canada.
- $1,111.11 to Mission Hospice – When Time Matters Most in celebration of Hailey's birthday. The Mission Hospice Society has been providing end of life compassionate care since 1985. Through bereavement support and community volunteering, Mission Hospice cares for individuals and families as they journey through their final days.
- $771.96 in kind donation to the Food Centre - MCSS (missioncommunityservices.com). In a good month, the Food Centre can distribute as many as 320 food hampers for singles and families, serving about 600 people living in our hometown.
- $2,843.92 in kind donation to Vancouver Branch – Mamas for Mamas. Mamas for Mamas is a national charitable organization that supports mothers and caregivers in crisis by providing ongoing support to individuals and families facing various poverty-related struggles. We envision a future where no Mama or child is left behind.
- $1,111.00 to Home - Water First Education & Training Inc. %
- Donated 1 new vest and 1 new coat to our local highschool
Stay Connected With Só Luxury
RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS AND PROMOS TO YOUR INBOX