Dream Big, Love Bigger
We support and donate to good causes, initiatives and charities that provide comfort, support and resources to the motherhood community, young children and families in need. Our team continues our proud sponsorship and support of the Baskets of Love Program.
Baskets of Love welcomes new families with a specially curated gift basket filled with items chosen for babies with Down Syndrome. If you would like to help this worthy cause, please click here to donate. All donations, big or small, financial or donations in kind, are greatly appreciated.
June 2021 Donations
- $1,000 to Home Page - Mission Friendship Centre Society (missionfcs.ca) in honour and remembrance of the 215 Children found at the Kamloops Indian Residential School Site
- $1,024 in product donated by way of Housewarming Gift Baskets for the first 8 families moving into HABITAT for HUMANITY in MISSION (habitatgv.ca)
May 2021 Donations
April 2021 Donations
- $1,111 to Help Little Matteo in his Fight against Leukemia!
- $333 to Please help Bryce get a cool infamous smile
- $8,000 (a day of sales) to Dancing in the Reign
- $3,960 in product to HABITAT for HUMANITY in MISSION (habitatgv.ca)
- $2,600 Purchased 100 zipper hoodies and donated to students in need at our old highschool Mission Secondary School
March 2021 Donations
- $1908 to Archway Food Bank (abbotsfordfoodbank.com) Sponsored a family of 7 for the holidays.
- $1000 to Mission Community Services Society - MCSS Food Bank
- $500 to About Us - Mission Friendship Centre Society (missionfcs.ca)
- $666 to CURE Foundation (Breast Cancer)
- $400 SUPA Society (for families living with Autism)
- $111 to Help MiKayla Beat Brain Cancer
- $1,111 to Help support Brent and Tiffannie
- $500 to In Memory of Weston
- $888 to Life for Lucy - Conquering SMA
- $555 to Rebuild Guns and Roses Boutique
- $555 to Support SacDelux Consignment Store
- $500 to Love for the Duecks
- $500 to Feeding families in need in El Salvador & Ecuador
- $500 to Lukah and Jenny